THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
Priority fast shipping options available
- Pseudomonas fluorescens improves the soil properties by improving soil permeability and oxygen availability to the roots. Proper oxygen supply will prevent root diseases, fungal formations and root rots. The fertiliser is efficient in controlling rice blight in paddy crops.
- Improves the uptake of nutrients by roots. The saprophyte improves root growth and promotes the faster development of plants.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens living within the plant tissues promote the generation of growth promotion hormones.
- It increases resistance to diseases. As a biocontrol agent, the fertilizer acts as the anti-disease agent.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens acts as an oxidising agent, improving the presence of useful plant enzymes and oxygen.
What are Pseudomonas fluorescens?
Pseudomonas is a plant-based saprophyte that lives on or inside the plants. Pseudomonas fluorescens is a well-known saprophyte that colonises soil/ water to decompose the dead and decaying matter.
Why are Pseudomonas fluorescens important for plants?
P.fluorescens is a well-known aerobic counterpart in any fertile agricultural soil and thus it is essential to add the P.fluorescens fertilizer in the home garden soils. P.fluorescens generally occupies the rhizosphere (the region around the plant roots where water absorption and nutrient exchange happens). Thus P.fluorescens acts as a biocontrol agent promoting the secretion of essential growth hormones.
On rapidly invading and colonising the rhizosphere, the saprophyte creates a greenish fluorescence pigment that has the potential to protect plants from fungal growth. Working from the soil, P. fluorescens could prevent root diseases. The Pseudomonas fluorescens that lives in the plant tissues stops the invasion of pathogens within the cells, promoting the generation of plant growth-stimulating hormones while increasing disease resistance.
The fertilizer will also act as an efficient oxidiser, helping fight the pollutants. Reducing environmental pollutants will improve the fixation of nitrogen in the soil and improve the availability of useful enzymes.
Why choose Seed2Plant Pseudomonas fluorescens fertilizer?
Seed2Plant Pseudomonas fluorescens is tailored and produced in bulk quantities using fermentation technology. P.fluorescens can be rapidly grown in vitro and thus it is mass-produced through natural means.
Benefits of Pseudomonas Fluorescens
- Protects plants against most types of fungal infections.
- Offers superior protection to roots against fungi, bacteria, nematodes and pathogens.
- Helps in plant growth promotion through the production of growth-promoting hormones.
How to use Pseudomonas Fluorescens
- Mainly used for direct soil application, seed treatment and foliar spraying.
- For direct application use 20g per plant.
- For seed treatment, roll wet and sticky seeds over the powder and then dry them in shade for 30 minutes.
- For foliar spraying, mix 1kg with 50 L of water and spray during the evening.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499.
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
Priority Shipping is available at an extra cost of ₹179.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. ₹100 extra COD charge will apply.
The product works more then my expectation..
very good Product, quality seems to be very good in the products which I recived
We use products Pseudomonas Fluorescens Bio Fertilizer - also and results is very good
Thanks to seed 2 plants team
Yet not use . review will be uploaded after use. Thanks
Nice product,help in growth of plants
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.