THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- A 100% organic, non-toxic solution that effectively protects plants against invading pests.
- The solution acts as an antifeedant and anti repellent.
- The liquid when diluted with water (10 ml of pest controller with 1 litres of water) can be used as a spray. It acts as an ovicidal (kills the egg of pest) and larvicidal (kills the insect larvae/caterpillar) preventing the growth of new pests over the plants.
- Prevents attacks from insects like Aphids, flea beetles, caterpillars, cutworms, maggots, plant bugs etc.
Pest Controller for Healthy Garden
Maintaining a healthy garden is the dream of every plant parent. Though most of the plant owners are extra careful about choosing the best soil, fertilizers and composts, they overlook pest control. Pest infestation is a usual occurrence where a stream of pests invades the gardens to eat the budding plants. Some of the pests like a ladybug and praying mantis are helpful for the plant parents but many other pests like Aphids, flea beetles, caterpillars, cutworms, maggots, plant bugs etc, invade plants and eat the leaves hindering growth. The invasion of pests is easy to notice on the plants as the pests leave traces of their presence. When noticed, the garden has to be immediately sprayed with pesticide to prevent further invasion and also to kill eggs and larvae of the insects.
Importance of Seed2Plant Biting Pest Controller
Organic pest control against biting pests has naturally chosen ingredients that render a safer solution for pest control. The solution is suitable for all plants like shrubs, fruit trees, vegetables, ornamental plants, and nuts grown in any type of garden. The environmentally friendly, non-toxic, easy to use formula allows you to provide plants with overall care for their healthy growth.
Benefits of Biting Pests
- 100% Organic.
- Helps to control pests like caterpillars, beetles and thrips.
- Scheduled, regular application on affected plants prevents future attacks.
- The solution is completely safe for plants and soil.
- The liquid formulation will kill the insects along with the eggs and larvae, rendering long term care.
How to use Biting Pests
- Mix 10 ml with 1 litre of boiled and cooled rice water and spray it on your plants every 10 days.
- For the heavy insect population, the solution has to be applied on schedule once every 7 days.
CAUTION: Spray only when you notice an infestation in the plants. The solutions that kill harmful insects could also kill beneficial insects. Thus the solution should be sprayed selectively over infected plants. Apply them early in the morning or just before dark. Re-apply after a rain.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499/-
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹49 shipping cost.
All orchids, fruit plants and flower plants ship for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly prepare the plants and ship them.
Bulk fertilizers are also shipped for free.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
My new shoping website