THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Organically prepared cow dung manure is rich in essential macronutrients like nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus.
- It contains 3-2-1 NPK - 3 percent of nitrogen, 2 percent of phosphorus and 1 percent of potassium needed for healthy growth of plants.
- The bulk pack could be used to manure medium scale gardens at home. It can be stored easily (airlock and waterlock storage) and used over long times.
- Dried cow dung when mixed with compost/ garden soil can be easily absorbed by plants thus increasing soil moisture and texture.
- Small quantities added to the garden soil periodically improves the overall soil health.
Traditional Manure for plants
Cow dung is traditionally used as soil manure. Dried powdered cow dung manure for plants acts as an effective fertilizer essentially enriching the nutrient content in the soil while improving aeration and moisture. Cow dung manure breaks down complex soil particles, improving the texture of compacted soil making it easy for plants to absorb nutrients.
How Seed2Plant cow dung manure is prepared?
Seed2Plant collects cow dung from traditional cattle farmers and small landholders, drying them as composts, thereby creating an easy way to enrich the soil. The powder increases convenience and eases application and absorption into the soil.
Cow dung increases the essential microorganisms and presence of minerals like nitrogen, phosphorus and potassium. It contains about 3 percent of nitrogen, 2 percent of phosphorus and 1 percent of potassium (3-2-1 NPK). It can support the growth of beneficial microorganisms when it’s mixed with soil. It can also improve the texture of the soil and help it to maintain moisture.
Nitrogen helps in leafy green growths. Phosphorus is essential for strong root development that in turn facilitates flowering and early development of fruits while aiding the absorption of other essential nutrients. Potassium facilitates overall growth from the root to the top of the plant.
How to use the manure?
Fresh cow dung cannot be used directly in the soil. They have to be composted to eliminate the risk of pathogens growth. Cow dung is prone to contain germs and insects. Seed2Plant ages and composts the cow dung before drying and powdering to maximise the benefits. This process eliminates the presence of gut bacteria like E.coli - providing pure organic manure that enriches the soil. Mixing cow dung powder for house plant potting helps in faster seedling growth.
Using cow dung for plants grown in containers and designated garden beds to provide more benefits than usage in open large farms. It will give enough boost to the newly planted seedling helping in fruiting and flowering faster.
- Add a part of cow dung manure while preparing potting soil to get the benefits right from the seedling stage.
- An excellent choice for balcony and terrace gardens. Cow dung manures are an excellent replacement for chemical fertilisers and provide essential nutrients over long periods.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Very good product. My plants were not growing and I could see the different after using this product.
It's good fertilizer
Quality was good. I can see a decent progress in my micro-greens after using these 2-3 week once.