THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Germination tested on December, 2021
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
Priority fast shipping options available
The variety of items that go into our salads would be incomplete without this delicious green. In most spa treatments, cucumber and its seeds are used and cucumber slices are held over your eyes. The Cucumber seeds possess beta-carotene, which promotes immune system growth, skin health, and eye health, and helps to fight against cancer. Cucumbers are high in vitamins K and C, as well as potassium, pantothenic acid, and copper. A diet rich source of this green vegetable is highly beneficial to our connective tissue. Currents grow best with a pH between 6.0 and 7.0 in nearly neutral soil.
Seeds of this vegetable require 3 to 13 days to germinate. Optimal temperature, humidity, and air circulation promote cucumber germination.
Benefits/Uses of Cucumber
- Though cucumbers have low calories, they contain many minerals and vitamins.
- It is rich in antioxidants.
- Cucumbers consist of 96% of water. They are particularly effective in hydration and can enable you to satisfy your daily requirements for flow.
- Several experiments with cucumbers showed that they could help with lowering blood sugar levels and protecting people from diabetes complications.
- Eating cucumbers can help to maintain the regularity of the digestive system.
Specifications of cucumber seeds
At least one inch of water per week (or more, if temperatures are sky-high)
Loose sandy loam soil,
High potassium and high phosphorus levels with commercial fertilizer formulas.
3 to 13days
50 to 70 days
|No. of seeds||40+|
Planting and caring for cucumbers
Sowing cucumber seeds
- Cucumbers can be started in small pots of seed or grow bags directly with a potting mix as early as mid-spring. Water well after sowing two seeds about an inch (3cm) deep.
- To get germinate faster, position the grow bags in a propagator at 68°F (20°C) or wait until early spring.
- When the young seedlings begin to emerge, take out the weakest of the remaining plants and leave one per grow bag.
- Planting of cucumbers can take place during the period of late spring or early summer when the soil has sufficiently warmed.
- Since the growing season is just starting, it's helpful to place plants in a cold frame to ensure that they get a head start before it gets humid. In warm climates, seeds may be sown directly into the grow bags rather than into flats or trays.
- Cucumbers prefer rich, moist soil, so before planting, add plenty of well-rotted organic matter like compost.
- If you're growing cucumbers vertically with supports like a trellis or with a creeper net, space plants about 18 inches (45cm) apart.
- Do not plant them more than three feet (90cm) apart.
- Pinch out the flower shoots after six leaves have grown to promote the fruit set.
- Cucumbers can need vertical support may be used for rapid growth.
- Cucumbers should be harvested when they are still young and tender.
- Shave them using a sharp knife
- Pick regularly to promote more fruits and, if possible, harvest early in the morning when the weather is still mild.
- Cucumber varieties are harvested at a very small size – an inch (3cm) long for crunchy cornichons or three inches (8cm) long for larger pickles.
Precautions while growing cucumber
- Cucumbers are extremely susceptible to cold temperatures.
- Ensure that the temperatures of both soil and air have warmed until plantation.
- Wait before the soil temperature reaches at least 70°F (21°C). Cucumber seeds will not germinate if the soil temperature is less than 50°F (10°C).
Common Problems affecting cucumber plants and solutions
- Hasty improvements to the soil through the use of lime or sulfur can cause harm.
- Make sure that the dolomite limestone is used instead of fast lime or hydrated, both caustic and lime.
- Practice crop rotation, sanitation of residues and select disease-resistant varieties. It is important to manage and keep the insect and bacterial wilt in check to prevent the spread of this disease.
- At planting, use row covers to keep cucumber beetles out, or use insecticides like pyrethrin or azadirachtin to contain them.
- Identifying and managing problems with your cucumber vines can seem overwhelming. Progress would certainly outweigh the difficulties.
- Safe and productive cucumber vines can be developed if the soil is properly watered and provided, as well as if the right amount of food is added to the appropriate plant growth stage.
No. of Cucumber Seeds - 40+
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Very good product
I am satisfied with quality. Keep it up
almost all the seeds have germinated. i love everything you have sent... the quantity, price, professionalism with which you handled my orders and the many queries that i had. despite the lockdown i received everything in perfect timing and condition...quality of the seeds is perfect class! congratulations!! thank you
Good and healthy plants started flowering .
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.