Fork with Wooden Handle - Essential Gardening Tool
Used for removing unwanted growths
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Product Description - Fork with Wooden Handle - Essential Gardening Tool
- Gardening fork is a simple tool which is used for removing weeds, digging through the soil for seeding, breaking compact soil for better aeration and transplanting young seedlings.
- The metallic fork is powder coated to be rust-resistant.
- Durable design is augmented by an ergonomically designed wooden handle that could support long-lasting usage.
- Slender design makes it easy to remove stubborn weeds.
- Dependable gardening essential that serves multiple tasks.
What is a Gardening Fork?
Seed2Plant gardening fork with wooden handle has a slender powder coated design ensuring, rust-resistance. The design is made to help ease removing well-rooted weeds from the soil. The fork-like arrangement has three equal length tines that could dig deep into the soil. The tool demands less effort from the gardener while digging through depths to remove weeds. The length of the fork comes into use to transplant plants without disturbing the root structure and for mixing fertilizers and other supplements into the soil.
Ergonomic Wooden Handle
An ergonomically constructed wooden handle gives a vintage touch while increasing grip strength. It is durable and can absorb shocks increasing hand comfort during usage.
Why to Use a Gardening Fork?
It will save you more time as the durable tines make it easy to penetrate through tough soil. The pointed, well-crafted edges could dig through hard impenetrable soil to remove unwanted growths.
Reduce damage to plant roots
For transplanting the plants and digging around the roots. Choosing a fork helps in reducing the damage caused to the seedling roots. The three edges are equally spaced to facilitate transferring plants or loosening soil without disturbing the root structure. This allows the plant to regrow healthily and easily adjust to the new position. When working with clay soil/ dampened soil, the fork helps in loosening the soil for better aeration.
How to Use a Gardening Fork?
- Wear your gardening gloves. Before using any gardening tool, it is important to wear safety gloves to protect hands against blisters.
- To cultivate the soil. To loosen the soil for aeration simply use the fork to comb through the earth and turn the soil.
- For pulling the weeds. The most important reason to use a fork is for weeding. It is imperative to remove weeds growing around crops from the roots. The weeds tend to absorb the nutrients and water around the crops depriving it of essential nutrients to grow. Gardening fork is sometimes addressed as the weeding fork as it eases the job of removing weeds from roots. To remove weeds, position the fork near the base of the weed. Dig the fork edges into the soil to at least 2 inches until you feel the weed roots. Carefully lever the weed without breaking its roots. Finally, once the weed is uprooted use your hands to pull it out of the soil.
Free delivery above ₹499
More you buy, more you save! 24 Hour dispatch and 5-7 days delivery.
Changed your mind about the purchase? We are just a text/call away.
Quick and Friendly Support
Our helpful and courteous staff can help you via chat or call.
All transactions done on Seed2Plant are encrypted and safe.