Organic goat manure is a nutrient-rich, natural fertilizer produced by goats. It is a valuable organic resource for enhancing soil fertility and promoting plant growth.
- Packed with essential nutrients like nitrogen, phosphorus, and potassium (N-P-K), crucial for plant growth.
- Enhances soil aeration, drainage, and water retention, benefiting plant roots.
- Helps in binding soil particles together, thus minimising erosion.
- Less pungent compared to other animal manures, making it easier and more pleasant to use.
- Breaks down more rapidly than many other types of manure, making nutrients available to plants sooner.
- Less likely to contain weed seeds compared to other manures like cow or horse manure.
- Nutrient-rich manure can bolster plant resilience against common pests and diseases.
- More affordable than chemical fertilisers while offering a broad spectrum of nutrients.
- Increases the microbial life in the soil, which further helps in nutrient breakdown and availability to plants.
- Safe to use on all types of plants including vegetables, flowers, and shrub
HOW TO USE
- Use 1/2 cup (20-30 grams) for a 12" Dia pot plant.
- Dig a 2-3 inch trench around the plant, leaving a 3-inch gap from the trunk.
- Spread the fertiliser in the trench, cover with soil, and water the plant.
Free delivery above ₹499
More you buy, more you save! 24 Hour dispatch and 5-7 days delivery.
Changed your mind about the purchase? We are just a text/call away.
Quick and Friendly Support
Our helpful and courteous staff can help you via chat or phone.
All transactions done on Seed2Plant are encrypted and safe.