THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
To buy potting mix in 25kg and 50kg bulk packs with more than 70% discount, visit here.
- Organically prepared through aerobic incorporation of 8 organic fertilizers and 4 beneficial microbes.
- The mix is sterile and does not contain pathogens, bacteria, fungus and disease-causing microorganisms.
- Potting soil is not compacted. It is well-aerated and would retain moisture - supporting healthy root growth.
- Made through 40 days of aerobic decomposition of Coco peat mixed with 100% organic ingredients like vermiculite, cow dung, wood ash and neem cake.
- Provide adequate ambience for plants to absorb nutrients and water from the soil.
To buy the potting soil in 25kg and 50kg bulk packs with more than 70% discount, visit here.
What is Potting soil?
Potting soil is an organic ingredient naturally produced for potted plants. It includes a plethora of ingredients that are essential for plant growth in home gardens. The most important problem faced in the home garden is the suffocation of roots. Choosing compacted soil will suffocate the roots leading to root rots. It will also weaken the stem. Potting soil incorporated with organic components and fertilizers, on the other hand, is fluffy, well-aerated and can hold moisture, thus providing adequate ambience for plants to absorb nutrients and water from the soil.
Potting Soil vs Potting Mix
Potting mix and Potting soil are often used interchangeably but they are different. Potting soil may or may not have soil. On the other hand, potting mix is a soilless ingredient for plants.
Seed2Plant potting soil with 8 biofertilizers and 4 beneficial microbes contains no pathogens or disease-causing microorganisms making it the best medium for plant growth.
Why Seed2Plant Potting soil?
The potting soil comes in different types, hosting a blend of different ingredients.
Seed2Plant potting soil is made through 40 days of aerobic decomposition of Coco peat mixed with the following, which are 100% organic.
- Cow dung.
- Goat Manure
- Groundnut Cake
- Pungam Cake
- Neem Cake
- Wood Ash
- Steamed Bone Meal
- Beneficial microbes - Azospirillum, Phosphobacteria, Pseudomonas, Trichoderma
- Plant Leaves.
How to Use Potting Soil
- Just fill it in grow bags or containers and start growing.
- No need to add any manure or soil.
- Due to regular watering, the nutrients will be washed away. Use seaweed liquid fertiliser or fish fertiliser like fish amino acid every 2 weeks to enrich the nutrient content of the soil.
Note: Used potting soil should not be reused without rejuvenation. Reuse may expose the new plants to diseases. Reuse the soil only if it doesn’t show any disease growth or give rise to a certain smell. Dry the potting mix to kill any pathogens before reusing. Adding soil lightening elements like Seed2Plant cocopeat, Seed2Plant vermicompost, Seed2Plant bone meal will revamp the nutrient content in the soil while killing pathogens. The sterilised potting six can be resumed for vegetables and in the flower bed.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
I have started using the potting soil to my plants as well for composting too. Good quality.
I loved the fact that this potting soil mis has everything in balance and does not need additional mix. Like the way it spread and holding the plants. Ordered for more.