THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Rhizobium is a gram-negative symbiotic bacteria that facilitate nitrogen fixation. Through a biological fixation process, the bacteria converts atmospheric nitrogen into easily absorbable ammonia for plants.
- It produces plant growth-promoting substances like riboflavin (vitamin) and lumichrome (a plant metabolite) that regulate growth, development and reproduction.
- It is used as a foliar spray. The generic usage is for seed treatment to stimulate faster germination.
- Lowers plant ethylene levels, helping roots tolerate stress, radiation, pathogens, salinity.
- Suitable for vegetables, legumes, cereals, flowering plant - peas, beans, lentils, lathyrus, clitoria, fenugreek, tamarind, rice, tomato, lettuce, pepper, radish, maize, barley, bengal gram, green gram, green gram, groundnuts.
Importance of Rhizobium?
Rhizobium is a symbiotic bacteria that aids in nitrogen fixation. Nitrogen is an extremely important plant nutrition that facilitates root development. There is 78% of the nitrogen in Earth’s atmosphere. But the nitrogen is not available in the easily absorbable form by plants. Here comes the assistance of Rhizobium bacteria that fixes the atmospheric nitrogen into easily available form. The symbiotic bacteria attaches itself to the roots of the leguminous plants producing root nodules. The nodules in turn absorb the atmospheric nitrogen and fix into the soil as ammonia that can be easily absorbed by plants. By providing the essential macro nutrient, the fertilizer regulates growth, development, reproduction and longevity.
Benefits on Stress Tolerance
Rhizobium helps plants adjust to changing environmental conditions like regulating growth in extreme conditions of saline stress (Increasing salinity in soil affects growth and development). Through the production of essential vitamin riboflavin and a plant metabolite lumichrome, the fertilizer induces systemic tolerance in plants by providing resistance against soil chemicals, varying salinity and providing defense mechanisms against the generation of pathogen-related genes.
Benefits of Rhizobium
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and provides about 50% of the soil nitrogen required.
- Produces plant growth-promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones which influence plant growth, especially the development of roots.
How to Use Rhizobium
- Rhizobium is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and as a foliar spray. Apply in wet soil as a basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The common application quantity is 20g/ plant.
- Seed treatment. Dipping the root tips in the fertilizer helps in faster development. Add compost to the seedling tray, place the seed in and sprinkle a pinch of rhizobium fertilizer. Sow the seeds within 6 hours after treatment.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499/-
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹49 shipping cost.
All orchids, fruit plants and flower plants ship for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly prepare the plants and ship them.
Bulk fertilizers are also shipped for free.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.