THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Transplanter is a narrow ended slim headed tool, which enables easy, safe transplantation of vegetables, flowers, perennials, annuals, bulbs and other small plants.
- Light-weight and rust-resistant. Durable and could support long-lasting usage.
- The stability and durability of the handle and the extended narrow ends make it easier for digging holes around the root to carefully transplant the young saplings.
- The transplanter is specifically useful to plant bulbs and annuals and perennial flowering plants.
What is a Transplanter?
Seed2Plant transplanter with a slim head design is made to help easy, safe transplantation of vegetables, flowers, perennials, annuals, bulbs and other small plants. The Transplanter looks like an elongated trowel with the ends being longer and more suitable for digging deep around the roots of saplings and seedlings.
The Transplanter is similar to the garden trowel but with a longer, narrower blade. This allows you to dig precise holes for planting. The length of the blade comes into use while handling deeper roots.
How to Transplant Young Saplings
Transplanting is integral in any garden as it is required to move plants to more suitable positions. Spring is the right time to move growing seedlings into larger pots to facilitate a better environment to grow and flourish.
- Water the plant well. The soil should be moist to facilitate transplanting. Dig a sufficient size hole on the location where the plant will be transferred.
- Remove the plant from its pot. The narrow base of the tool makes it an efficient tool to transfer young saplings and seedlings. Fit the tool around the plant root cluster
- Inspect the roots carefully. If roots have grown completely around the soil, gently separate the roots apart. If the roots are concentrated/ crowded heavily at the bottom of the pot, loosen them gently before lifting.
- Place the plant in a prepared hole such that it sits rightly at the soil level. Till the soil with the same tool or a trowel, fork or weeder to loosen it.
- Firm the soil around the plant with your hands. Water well and aid the plant to settle firmly on the hole.
Transplanting should be done early in the day before the soil gets too warm. The transplanter is specifically useful to plant bulbs and annuals and perennial flowering plants. It is important to clean the tool after every use so that the presence of fungal infections and other microorganisms can be eliminated.
All orders placed (except live plants and bulk fertilizers) will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 9am will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499/-
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹49 shipping cost.
All orchids, fruit plants and flower plants ship for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 5-7 business days to properly prepare the plants and ship them.
Bulk fertilizers are also shipped for free.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
The transplanter was sent in a separate shipment and the tracking states that the transplanter has been delivered to you. Could you please confirm.
It seems quite sturdy. And easy to use
The transplanter is a very handy tool, it is exactly the same as shown in the picture. The quality of the tool is very good. Sturdy and a must have tool for every garden.
Superior hand tools for gardening. Really Five Star Product