THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Free Shipping Above Rs.499/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.499/-Germination tested on January, 2023
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
This wonderful medicinal spinach usually grows in a hot climate and hence it is a summer crop. Its scientific name is sesbania grandiflora. It is also called Agathi Keerai or Humming Bird Tree Leaves or Agasti Leaves(Green Colour)
Benefits of Agathi Spinach:
Reduces body heat and premature greying of Hair
Grind Agathi spinach and keep it on the scalp for an hour and take a bath to reduce body heat and premature greying (canities).
Consuming the cooked flower cures constipation.
Cures Skin itching.
Add equal amounts of coconut and agathi spinach, a pinch of turmeric powder, small cinnamon piece and grind it to a fine paste. Apply it on places affected by mosaic disease.
Agathi Spinach Germination Method 1:
Plant the seed in 2 cm depth. Water the medium until moist with a sprayer. The seeds will germinate within 3 - 5 days. After 10 days transfer it to a 12 x 12 grow bag.
Agathi Spinach Germination Method 2:
Soak the seeds for 8 hours. Drain them and keep it in a wet cloth or towel. Seeds will be sprouted in 24 hours. Now dig a hole about 1 cm - 2 cm depth in the soil. Carefully transfer them to the soil without breaking the sprouts and cover them using the soil. Water the soil using a sprayer.
Number of seeds in Agathi Seed leaves - 30
- Mix 10 grams of pseudomonas powder in water and make it as a loose paste.
- Add the seeds to the solution and soak it for 30 minutes.
- Take a seedling tray and fill it with our potting soil.
- Sow the seeds at 1/2 inch (small seeds) or 1 inch depth (big seeds) and water them using our watering can.(Rough watering or exposure to rain may dislocate the seeds and affect germination).
- The soil should be wet and it shouldn't get dry or soggy. Water when the top soil dries out.
- Place the seedling tray in a warm spot (15°C - 21°C) until germination (it will take 4 to 21 days).
- After germination seedlings need a lot of sunlight. Transfer the seedlings to the grow bags when they have 1 - 2 sets of true leaves.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹59 shipping cost.
All orchids ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Agathi seeds from Seed 2 plant always germinate well
Yet to plant as it has been heavily raining.
Will revert once I do the same.