THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
This product can be used for All crops, vegetable and flowering plants.
Free Shipping Above Rs.499/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.499/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Azospirillum is a gram-negative bacteria that facilitate nitrogen fixation. Through a biological fixation process, Azospirillum converts atmospheric nitrogen into easily absorbable ammonium for plants.
- It produces plant growth-promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones that regulate growth, development and reproduction.
- It is used as a foliar spray. The generic usage is for seed treatment to stimulate faster germination.
- Regulates secondary metabolic activities in plants. Through stimulating the secretion of essential hormones, the fertilizer helps plants adapt to varying external stimuli.
- Suitable for all plant types: Vegetables, legumes, cereals, ornamental plants and plantation crops.
Importance of Azospirillum?
Azospirillum is an associative nitrogen-fixing companion in plants that facilitates the fixation of atmospheric nitrogen into the soil. Nitrogen is an extremely important plant nutrition that facilitates root development. There is 78% of the nitrogen in Earth’s atmosphere. But the nitrogen is not available in the easily absorbable form by plants. Here comes the assistance of Azospirillum bacteria that fixes the atmospheric nitrogen into easily available ammonium through a biological nitrogen fixation process. In addition, Azospirillum species generate essential plant-growth-promoting hormones like Phytohormones and vitamins. Phytohormones are produced as a part of secondary plant metabolism that regulates the plant's response to environmental stimuli. It regulates growth, development, reproduction and longevity.
Azospirillum helps plants adjust to differing environmental conditions like regulating growth in extreme conditions of saline stress (Increasing salinity in soil affects growth and development). Azospirillum induced systemic tolerance in plants by guiding the production of antioxidants, hormones and defence mechanisms such as the generation of pathogen-related genes.
Benefits of Azospirillum
- Fixes atmospheric nitrogen in the soil and provides 30-50% of plant nitrogen requirements.
- Azospirillum also produces plant growth-promoting substances like vitamins and phytohormones which influence plant growth, especially the development of roots.
- Suitable for all crops like vegetables, plantation crops, legumes, cereals, and ornamental plants.
How to Use Azospirillum
- Azospirillum is mainly used for direct soil application. It can be used for seed treatment and as a foliar spray. Apply in wet soil as a basal dose along with organic manure and refresh it periodically along with organic manure. The common application quantity is 20g/ plant.
- Important for seed treatment specifically for treating rice. Dipping the root tips in the fertilizer helps in faster development. 4kg of Azospirillum should be mixed with 200kg of compost (1:5 ratio of fertilizer: compost). The mixture is kept overnight before incorporation in the soil during seed sowing. Applying the mixture 2-3 cm below the topsoil is appropriate for stimulating development.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹59 shipping cost.
All orchids ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
I have used this product for few plants. I am an amateur Gardner and therefore sharing my experience only. Leaves becoming yellow have reduced. Plants which had to be pruned and transplanted, have produced green leaves and flowers. This includes Hibiscus and Petunia! There must be some ingredients that are supporting these improvements. I would generally recommend to encourage buying such products for improvements in soil and plant from seeds2plant. They are doing a good job. Good luck.
Their supply chain Arrangement with shiprocket and Delhivery is a big cause of concern. The products being natural and delicate, these partner services is likely to damage the efforts seeds2plant is taking otherwise.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. We'll discuss with our courier partners to make sure that the parcels reach safely.
I had started using this for a few of my plants including an almost dead Hibiscus. To my surprise, the hibiscus has developed very healthy leaves and there is a bud for flowering. I encourage committed gardeners to use Seed 2 Plant products. This company looks very committed to client satisfaction. Attached photo