THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Germination tested on May, 2022
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
Cauliflower is a member of the Cruciferous vegetables good in fiber and vitamins. It includes antioxidants and phytonutrients that help ward off cancer. In addition to this, it is rich in choline, which is crucial for brain function, as well as promoting weight loss and improving digestion. It is also excellent for mental health. The deep loamy soils are suitable for cauliflower-growing cauliflower with a pH range between 5.5 and 6.6, higher organic matter content and good drainage start as a loose head and takes time to shape completely. Many varieties require at least 75 to 85 days to mature after transplanting.
Benefits/Uses of Cauliflower
- Cauliflower is a good source of fiber and water. They both have many health benefits, such as avoiding constipation and helping maintain a balanced digestive system, as well as reducing the risk of cancer.
- It is highly effective at avoiding mutations and the accumulation of oxidative stress in cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
Specifications of cauliflower seeds
6 hours of sun each day
Water deeply once a week
60-65 F(16-18 C) and no higher than 75 F (24 C)
Good soil that drains well
Liquid organic fertilizer at 1/2 strength every two weeks until harvest.
Peak season is spring and autumn.
|No. of seeds||70+|
Planting and caring for cauliflower
Sowing cauliflower seeds
- Sow your seeds at a depth of half an inch (1.25 cm) in growing bags with fertile soil and thoroughly water them.
- Keep the mixture at a "moist, but not warm" consistency.
- Seeds are expected to germinate at or about 70°F (21°C) optimum temperatures within 6 days.
- Once the seeds have germinated, cover the soil with plastic wrap. The germination of cauliflower seed normally takes eight to ten days.
- Remove plastic and maintain the ground uniformly damp when the seedlings appear.
- Cauliflower performs best in direct sunshine, although it can also be grown in partly shaded areas.
- To help in getting better root growth, give the soil in the grow bag bed some additional space (3-to 4-inches) of friable compost mixed in with aged manure beforehand.
- Space vegetation should be 15 inches (38 cm) apart from one another if growing in a garden.
- Spaced 20 to 24 inches apart in rows in your garden will give your plants the best results.
- Keep seedlings warm for 2 to 3 weeks after planting and cover them with a cloche or a plastic tunnel.
- Keep the soil damp after planting; this will speed up development.
- Lightly fertilize with an organic fish emulsion; make sure to supply plenty of phosphorus and magnesium as well.
- When the heads are thick, rough, compact, and well-rounded, they're ready for the harvest.
- The heads can grow to a diameter of 6 to 8 inches.
- Carve off the plant tops with a big knife. Although you don't want to cut all the branches, be sure to leave some behind to keep them clean and protected.
Precautions while growing cauliflower
- Cauliflower doesn't like it when its development is hampered. Strictly maintain optimum spacing criteria.
- Even with normal rainfall, spray twice a week with 2 inches of water; this normally necessitates supplementary watering.
- After three to four weeks of development, side-dress the plants with a higher-nitrogen fertilizer.
Common Problems affecting cauliflower plants and solutions
During wet conditions in cool weather, the downy mildew fungus (Peronospora parasitica) grows on cauliflower plants. This fungus assaults the cauliflower plant, leading to white, fluffy masses on the base of the sheets, tongs and heads. As time goes by, the leaves become yellow, then the head of the cauliflower becomes brown and eventually, it produces brown spots. The plant can be treated for downy mildew by using fungicides.
Excessive exposure to the sun is not beneficial. As a consequence, raise and tie leaves over the rising heads. Plants grow to maturity in the cool, humid autumn weather.
Maintain an even moisture level in the cauliflower soil; do not cause it to dry out. If you add compost 2 to 3 days a week in the summer and 2 times a month in the winter, you will still have a well-balanced food supply of micronutrients. Cauliflower beds can be maintained using mulch to save water and keep them cooler than regular beds.
No. of Cauliflower Seeds - 70+
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Almost all the seeds have germinated.
Very happy with the purchase. Yet to see the yield.
Organic Passion Fruit Red and Yellow Seeds - Open Pollinated
Seeds are good in germination. Sapplings are healthy too..bought okra, white brinjal,tomato,ridge guard and beans
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.