THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Gardening fork is a simple tool which enables removing weeds from root, digging up the soil, loosening the soil for aeration and transplanting seedlings.
- Powder coated to be rust-resistant.
- Durable plastic handle that could support long-lasting usage.
- Ergonomically designed handles make it easier to remove stubborn weeds.
- Dependable gardening essential that serves multiple tasks.
What is a Gardening Fork?
Seed2Plant gardening fork with the powder coated, rust-resistant design is made to help ease removing well-rooted weeds from the soil. The fork-like arrangement demands less effort from the gardener while digging through depths to remove weeds. The length of the fork comes into use to transplant plants, digging through soil and for mixing fertilizers and other supplements into the soil.
Why to Use a Gardening Fork?
- Choosing the fork as a primary gardening tool will save you more time as the durable tines makes it easy to penetrate through tough soil. The stronger edges could dig through hard impenetrable soil to remove unwanted growths. When working with clay soil/ dampened soil, the fork helps in loosening the soil for better aeration.
- For transplanting the plants and digging around the roots. Choosing a fork helps in reducing the damage caused to the seedling roots. The three edges are equally spaced to facilitate transferring plants or loosening soil without disturbing the root structure. This allows the plant to regrow healthily and easily adjust to the new position.
- The most important reason to use a fork is for weeding. It is imperative to remove weeds growing around crops from the roots. The weeds tend to absorb the nutrients and water around the crops depriving it of essential nutrients to grow. Gardening fork is sometimes addressed as the weeding fork as it eases the job of removing weeds from roots.
How to Use a Gardening Fork?
- Wear your gardening gloves. Before using any gardening tool, it is important to wear safety gloves to protect hands against blisters.
- To cultivate the soil. To loosen the soil for aeration simply use the fork to comb through the earth and turn the soil.
- For pulling the weeds. To remove weeds, position the fork near the base of the weed. Dig the fork edges into the soil to at least 2 inches until you feel the weed roots. Carefully lever the weed without breaking its roots. Finally, once the weed is uprooted use your hands to pull it out of the soil.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹59 shipping cost.
All orchids ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.