Organic Grapes Chilli Seeds - Open Pollinated
Non-Hybrid, Open Pollinated, and Non-GMO. 80-95% Germination.
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
Latest Germination Test: January, 2024
Germination Percentage: 92%
THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Product Description - Organic Grapes Chilli Seeds - Open Pollinated
The grapes chilli is a multi-coloured chilli plant but uncommon over here. These chilli plants bear red chillies that are extremely spicy. These ornamental chilli pepper plant varieties are grown for their ornamental value rather than for culinary purposes and although the peppers are classed as edible.
Benefits/Uses of Grapes Chilli
- As with most peppers, the Grapes Chilli is high in vitamin C, which helps the immune system.
- Additionally, there is a healthy dosage of vitamin A, iron, and capsaicin, the component of chilli peppers that gives them their spiciness.
- This molecule is anti-inflammatory and has several beneficial properties, including increasing metabolism.
- Additionally, studies indicate that capsaicin may help lessen the risk of cancer.
Specifications of Grapes Chilli Seeds
Grapes Chilli, Rainbow chilli
Minimum of 5 hours per day
Don't overwater; watering with a sprayer causes more impact
· About 90 days after chilly has flowered
· All seasons
No. of seeds
25 - 30 seeds
Planting and Care for Grapes Chilli
Sowing Grapes Chilli Seeds
- Chillies require little root space, and as long as the soil is at least 20cm deep, they should thrive.
- Fill your grow bag halfway with seed2plant Vegetable and Fruit Mix.
- Before sowing the seeds, prepare the soil bed with exfoliated Vermiculite.
- After sowing seeds, properly water plants and allow for drainage.
- Replenish your container with seed2plant vegetables and fruits. Combine to a depth of 3cm from the top.
- Increase root development and metabolism in your plants and seed germination by using a humic acid growth promoter.
- Keep your plant well-watered.
Growing Grapes Chilli
- Provide nourishment for your plants, and they will provide nourishment for you. Because plants absorb nutrients from the soil as they grow, replacing them guarantees that your plants reach their maximum potential.
- Use A2 Desi Cow Panchagavya Organic Growth Promoter to chillies sown in grow bags. Maintain adequate moisture in the soil throughout the growing season.
- While your chillies are developing typically, give them a boost with a dosage of Seaweed Extract Liquid Growth Promoter.
- Chillies that are well-watered and well-nourished have a better chance of warding off insect pests and diseases.
Harvesting Grapes Chilli
- Chillies mature in around three months.
- When the chillies are ready, cut them from the plants - do not pull them from the plant as they will frequently rip—the colour and flavour of the plant change as it grows.
Precautions while growing Grapes Chilli
- Eliminate any weeds that have established themselves around the chilli plant.
- Flowers are harmed by high heat and wind.
- Use Garden Agro Shade Net 50% Shade UV Stabilized if it is too sunny.
- The planting timing should be determined during the day.
- This plant thrives when the daytime temperature is between 65 and 80 degrees Fahrenheit.
Common Problems affecting Grapes Chilli Plants and Solutions
Maintain vigilance and prevent unwelcome insects and illnesses from wreaking havoc on your plants. Slugs and snails can be a problem; safeguard young plants with bio pest control for sucking and biting pests.
Small whiteflies feed on the sap of the plant and excrete sticky "honeydew," which stimulates the growth of sooty mould in the terrace garden, which can be managed biologically using bio pest controller or using sticky traps.
Grey mould is a naturally occurring illness that thrives in moist or humid conditions. Spores enter plants via wounds, damaged tissue, and opened blooms. Mold may wreak havoc on fruit that is beginning to ripen, such as strawberries. Black resting spores survive the winter. The cure for this is to remove any infected plant components immediately. Eliminate hazardous debris and surgically remove infected areas to expose healthy tissue.
No. of Grapes Chilli Seeds - 50+
I got the package in good condition, well packed। All seeds are sowed , looks fresh . Now lets wait for the Seedlings
The Seed came in s waterproof package with a small picture of the plant in it.
Happy with the purchase ❤️☘️
Free delivery above ₹499
More you buy, more you save! 24 Hour dispatch and 5-7 days delivery.
Changed your mind about the purchase? We are just a text/call away.
Quick and Friendly Support
Our helpful and courteous staff can help you via chat or call.
All transactions done on Seed2Plant are encrypted and safe.