THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Free Shipping Above Rs.499/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.499/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Groundnut cake fertilizer for plants made from leftover residual matter that comes after the extraction of peanut oil.
- 100% organic method to improve soil nutrient composition.
- Best source of NPK fertilizer improving soil fertility, root and shoot development, disease control, flowering and fruiting.
- Organic farming companion best suited for terrace gardens, kitchen gardens, Pot/Container plants, planting beds, outdoor crops/ plants and Flowering plants.
Making of Seed2Plant Groundnut Cake Powder
Organic farming is a strongly building genre that is welcomed not only by traditional farmers but also home-based small-scale garden farmers. In terms of sustainability, improving soil fertility and encouraging crop rotation, groundnut cakes come as a chemical free alternative fertilizer that tremendously feeds the soil organic matter thereby improving soil nutrient profile. Groundnut cake is made from the residual matter leftover after extraction of peanut oil. The residual matter is packed with essential nutrients that slowly releases into the soil improving plant yield while also improving the look and taste of crops and vegetables. In addition, groundnut cakes increase protection against parasitic nematodes that disrupt yield.
Importance of using Groundnut Cake
Groundnut cake as fertilizer is the natural way to add NPK (Nitrogen-Phosphorus-Potassium) to the soil, which is essential to improve growth. Contains symbiotic nitrogen fixing bacteria naturally that improves fixation of atmospheric nitrogen in the soil, promoting nitrogen availability to the crops. The phosphorus and potassium in the cake improves flowering and fruiting. The cake contains NPK in the ratio 7.3:3:2.2. The natural nitrogen fixation capability makes the fertilizer a soil fertility enhancer improving the texture and nutrients. Thus, the powder effectively makes the ideal gardening soil that is loose, deep, well-drained, fertilized with abundant organic matter, improving growth and preventing diseases.
How to Use
- Never use this directly on the soil as the ants will eat away the powder.
- Soak 100 gms in 1 liter of water for 8-48 hours. Now, mix the mixture with water and apply to the plant base. Use the fertilizer every 14-21 days for better output.
- It is essential to maintain a 2 week gap between each application to avoid overusing.
- Coating seeds with groundnut cake powder will increase protection against pests, provided the seeds are placed in appropriate locations in a seedling tray until germination (otherwise ants tend to eat away the cake residues).
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹59 shipping cost.
All orchids ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.