THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- 100% organic biofertilizer prepared from desi cow dung, desi cow urine, fertile soil mix, besan flour and jaggery.
- Benefits the soil by improving soil biomass, carbon and essential nutrients like nitrogen, potassium and calcium.
- Organically enriching microbial activity: Improves nutrient available to the plants, Prevents root diseases
- Augments water penetration and retention capacities of the soil. Reduces the risk of soil erosion. Improves soil air circulation.
What is Jeevamrutham?
Jeevamrutham (Jeeva means living organisms and amrutham means medicine) is an organic fertilizer that is organically prepared from desi cow dung, desi cow urine, fertile soil mix, besan flour and jaggery. The natural fertilizer when applied to the soil improves nutrients biomass and natural carbon,which inturn increases essential macro and micro nutrients like nitrogen, potassium and calcium.
Increase microbial activity
The major benefit of Jeevamrutham is that it naturally enhances soil microbial activities that in turn improves soil fertility. Improvement in soil fertility leads to faster absorption of nutrients aiding to faster growth and disease resistance.
Feeding the soil
Soil microbes can take any simple component and process them into many complex molecules. When breaking the compounds, the microbes use a part of the energy to improve soil biomass, a component essential for more microbe growth. The rest of the energy is released as carbon dioxide. Thus, to improve soil carbon, the amount of biomass should be increased. Soil carbon plays a major role in improving water retention capacity, fertility and structure. More the amount of biomass, more the ability of plants to survive extreme conditions and starvations.
Thus the integral part of soil fertility is the organic matter content that defines the water retention capacity and recycle nutrients to keep the topsoil loose and fertile. Organically enriching microbial activity:
- Improves nutrient available to the plants
- Prevents root diseases
- Augments water penetration and retention capacities of the soil.
Thus it is essential to add soil microbes (as Jeevamrutham) back into the soil to further stimulate the establishment of beneficial microbes
How to use Jeevamrutham
- Add 100 ml of Jeevamrutham to 1 liter of water. Spray it to the base of the stem (where it meets soil) every 10-15 days (twice a month). Microorganisms decay will begin 7 days after application to the soil.
- Don't water plants for 24 hours after spraying the fertilizer.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹59 shipping cost.
All orchids ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Quite Satisfactory Product Ranges to choose from. One can't believe as long as one tries them. I however made a Video, but unfortunately it crosses the data limit provided for, for which that excellent Video couldn't be attached hereto in support of their excellence.
Thank you for taking your time to write us a great review. Please send the video to email@example.com or our WhatsApp number 9345718431
I will send tomorrow
Paking and delivery was good.... product also in good condition..i gave review about product once I used thank you
But for my luck 5 liters can got busted because of gas inside. Because of rain product could not use for a week. I’ll place order again