THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
How to Grow Lotus Siam Ruby Tuber
- Before planting, it's recommended to treat the bowl lotus pink tuber with a fungicide solution for 2-3 minutes to prevent any fungal infections. To prepare the solution, you can mix 2 ml of water-soluble neem oil with 500 ml of water, or mix 5 grams of Trichoderma Viride in 500 ml of water. Simply immerse the tuber in the solution for the recommended time, then proceed with planting as usual.
- Choose a container or bowl with a diameter of at least 25 inches(2 ft) and a depth of 8 inches.
- Fill the container with garden red soil, heavy clay soil, loamy soil, or a mix of clay and loamy soil.
- Plant the bowl lotus pink tuber on top of the soil with the growing tips facing upwards, at a depth of 2-3 inches from the water level.
- Fill the container with freshwater or rainwater, avoiding water with chlorine or other chemicals that may harm the plant.
- Wait patiently for a few weeks for the tuber to sprout, then maintain a water level of 2-3 inches above the soil as the plant grows.
- Add 100 grams of decomposed cow dung to the soil every 4-6 weeks while the plant is growing for adequate nutrients.
- Place the container in a sunny location with at least 6 hours of direct sunlight daily.
- Periodically remove dead or dying leaves to maintain plant health.
- Handle the tuber carefully to avoid damaging the growth tips.
- Change the water if it becomes cloudy or oily.
- Avoid using composted materials to prevent a foul smell and plant rot.
- Plant the bowl lotus tubers outdoors for optimal growth.
- Do not disturb the plant's location after planting.
- Cut the stems above the water level during maintenance to avoid drowning the plant.
Shipping: This water plant ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
All orders placed (except live plants and bulk fertilizers) will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 9am will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499/-
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹49 shipping cost.
All orchids, fruit plants and flower plants ship for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 5-7 business days to properly prepare the plants and ship them.
Bulk fertilizers are also shipped for free.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.