THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
Priority fast shipping options available
- Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) solubilize the phosphorus in the soil converting them into an organic absorbable form for easy plant consumption.
- Environmental friendly, non-toxic agricultural fertilizer that acts as the best source of macronutrients. Plant nutrient supplementation is essential in a home garden to create an environment analogous to the natural agricultural ambience.
- Improve the microbial population in the soil, especially around the rhizosphere.
- When used with rock phosphate, PSB can save about 50% of the crop requirement of phosphatic fertilizer.
- Regulates the production of Phytohormones like gibberellins and indole acetic acid, which is essential for root development, cell elongation, growth and early maturing of flowers and fruits.
What is PSB?
Phosphate solubilizing bacteria (PSB) produce essential organic enzymes that convert the insoluble phosphorus into soluble form for easy absorption by plants. Bacillus megaterium consumes the inorganic phosphorus and excretes the organic substance. It produces organic acids like citric acid, lactic acid and enzymes (such as phytase, nuclease, etc.) that help in the solubilisation of insoluble phosphates. PSB also regulates the production of Phytohormones like gibberellins and indole acetic acid. Gibberellins are responsible for cell elongation triggering growth, development and inducing seed germination. Indole 3 acetic acid is needed to promote uniform fruit and flowering and adventitious root development.
Importance of PSB
Phosphorus is one of the major nutrients needed for plants in appropriate amounts, in addition to nitrogen and potassium. PSB improves the microbial content and activities in the soil, promoting plant health.The fertilizer regulates microbial activity in the rhizosphere region (The region around the root where nutrition exchange and water absorption takes place). Thus, PSB is an essential component for home gardens to regulate the soil inoculum and minimise the loss of phosphorus from soil. In addition, phosphorus fixes atmospheric nitrogen into the soil. In agricultural lands, the application of PSB facilitates phosphate-induced immobilization of metals to reverse soil contamination.
Benefits of Phospho Bacteria
- Add nutrients to the soil by nitrogen-fixing.
- Improves the organic content and microbial population of the soil.
How to Use Phospho Bacteria
- It can be applied directly to the soil by mixing 50 g/litre of water. The fertilizer has to be applied to the wet soil along with organic manure/ compost periodically. The basal dose is 20g/ plant.
- Can be incorporated for seed germination. For seed treatment, the seed should be first made wet with starch or jaggery solution. The wet seeds should be gently coated with the fertilizer uniformly. The seeds should be dried in shade for around 30 minutes and should be sown within the same day.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499.
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
Priority Shipping is available at an extra cost of ₹179.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. ₹100 extra COD charge will apply.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.