THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Pseudomonas fluorescens improves the soil properties by improving soil permeability and oxygen availability to the roots. Proper oxygen supply will prevent root diseases, fungal formations and root rots. The fertiliser is efficient in controlling rice blight in paddy crops.
- Improves the uptake of nutrients by roots. The saprophyte improves root growth and promotes the faster development of plants.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens living within the plant tissues promote the generation of growth promotion hormones.
- It increases resistance to diseases. As a biocontrol agent, the fertilizer acts as the anti-disease agent.
- Pseudomonas fluorescens acts as an oxidising agent, improving the presence of useful plant enzymes and oxygen.
What are Pseudomonas fluorescens?
Pseudomonas is a plant-based saprophyte that lives on or inside the plants. Pseudomonas fluorescens is a well-known saprophyte that colonises soil/ water to decompose the dead and decaying matter.
Why are Pseudomonas fluorescens important for plants?
P.fluorescens is a well-known aerobic counterpart in any fertile agricultural soil and thus it is essential to add the P.fluorescens fertilizer in the home garden soils. P.fluorescens generally occupies the rhizosphere (the region around the plant roots where water absorption and nutrient exchange happens). Thus P.fluorescens acts as a biocontrol agent promoting the secretion of essential growth hormones.
On rapidly invading and colonising the rhizosphere, the saprophyte creates a greenish fluorescence pigment that has the potential to protect plants from fungal growth. Working from the soil, P. fluorescens could prevent root diseases. The Pseudomonas fluorescens that lives in the plant tissues stops the invasion of pathogens within the cells, promoting the generation of plant growth-stimulating hormones while increasing disease resistance.
The fertilizer will also act as an efficient oxidiser, helping fight the pollutants. Reducing environmental pollutants will improve the fixation of nitrogen in the soil and improve the availability of useful enzymes.
Why choose Seed2Plant Pseudomonas fluorescens fertilizer?
Seed2Plant Pseudomonas fluorescens is tailored and produced in bulk quantities using fermentation technology. P.fluorescens can be rapidly grown in vitro and thus it is mass-produced through natural means.
Benefits of Pseudomonas Fluorescens
- Protects plants against most types of fungal infections.
- Offers superior protection to roots against fungi, bacteria, nematodes and pathogens.
- Helps in plant growth promotion through the production of growth-promoting hormones.
How to use Pseudomonas Fluorescens
- Mainly used for direct soil application, seed treatment and foliar spraying.
- For direct application use 20g per plant.
- For seed treatment, roll wet and sticky seeds over the powder and then dry them in shade for 30 minutes.
- For foliar spraying, mix 1kg with 50 L of water and spray during the evening.
All orders placed (except live plants and bulk fertilizers) will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 9am will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499/-
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹49 shipping cost.
All orchids, fruit plants and flower plants ship for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 5-7 business days to properly prepare the plants and ship them.
Bulk fertilizers are also shipped for free.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
I have used this product for few plants. I am an amateur Gardner and therefore sharing my experience only. Leaves becoming yellow have reduced. Plants which had to be pruned and transplanted, have produced green leaves and flowers. This includes Hibiscus and Petunia! There must be some ingredients that are supporting these improvements. I would generally recommend to encourage buying such products for improvements in soil and plant from seeds2plant. They are doing a good job. Good luck.
Their supply chain Arrangement with shiprocket and Delhivery is a big cause of concern. The products being natural and delicate, these partner services is likely to damage the efforts seeds2plant is taking otherwise.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. We'll discuss with our courier partners to make sure that the parcels reach safely.
I had started using this for a few of my plants including an almost dead Hibiscus. To my surprise, the hibiscus has developed very healthy leaves and there is a bud for flowering. I encourage committed gardeners to use Seed 2 Plant products. This company looks very committed to client satisfaction. Attached photo
Good product but it is little bit costly