THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Excellent source of micronutrients, macronutrients, organic and inorganic components in the immediate form.
- Non-toxic biofertilizer that improves soil texture and moisture retention capability.
- Helps the crops resist saline and alkaline conditions making the flowers, fruits and vegetables look and taste better.
- Excellent soil conditioner that boosts immunity against bacteria, fungus and pests.
- Improves seed germination and root development.
Why Seed2Plant Seaweed Extract Liquid?
Seed2Plant Seaweed extract liquid is an organic, easy to use, affordable, non-polluting, biofertilizer that supplies the essential macro and micronutrients to the plants. The water-soluble granules contain seaweed, amino acid and humic acid that reduce plant stress and promote cell division thereby growth.
- The granules are suitable for all crops providing them with essential nutrients. In addition to macro and micronutrients, NPK (3000ppm), natural seaweed contains essential growth promotion harmonies like Cytokinins, Gibberellins and Auxins. The hormones control phototropism and plant cell elongation, in turn facilitating uniform growth throughout.
- The solution contains adequate amounts of Calcium, Magnesium, Zinc, Molybdenum and boron, ensuring a balanced nutrition supply.
- The fine granules are easy to use and non-toxic. The granules are free from worms, germs and insect larvae.
- The amino acid in the granules promotes growth while improving the plant's ability to withstand drought and cold. The amino acid also makes the crops resist saline and alkaline conditions making the flowers, fruits and vegetables look and taste better.
- The granules also provide essential organic and inorganic compounds improving the soil texture and water retention capability.
- The humic acid extract in the granules promotes root growth while fighting fungal attacks like blight and root rot. It also improves the soil’s moisture retention capability.
- As a soil conditioner, the solution provides vigorous growth and boosts immunity against bacteria, fungus and pests.
- The solution can be used to fasten germination. Placing the seeds in the solution will trigger early root development. The young seedling can be transplanted into the soil along with the liquid.
- An environment-friendly solution to soil problems can reduce the need for other soil and plant supplements.
How to Use Seaweed Granules
- Apply 5-10 pellets near the plant root, every 2-4 weeks.
All orders placed (except live plants and bulk fertilizers) will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 9am will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹499/-
Orders below ₹499 will incur a modest ₹49 shipping cost.
All orchids, fruit plants and flower plants ship for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 5-7 business days to properly prepare the plants and ship them.
Bulk fertilizers are also shipped for free.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Quick plant promoter
i am interested
Excellent product. Just used. Will take a month or 2 I suppose to see the results...
I soil this in planting time