THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹499. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Sesame oil cake fertilizer for plants is made from the residual meal obtained after Sesame/ Gingelly oil extraction.
- The 100% organic biofertilizer is suitable for all crops, improving soil composition, texture, fertility while providing disease tolerance.
- One of the best sources of NPK fertilizer, Nitrogen(N) (6.2%), Potassium(K) (2%), Phosphorus(P) (1.2%).
- Organic farming companion prevents diseases from pests, nematodes and viruses.
Sesame Oil Cake - A Multipurpose Organic Farming fertilizer
As a residue of the sesame oil processing (left over after cold-pressed oil extraction), sesame oil cake is an excellent biofertilizer with antibacterial properties. The naturally obtained cake benefits the goals of sustainable farming by slowly releasing essential macro and micro nutrients to the plants. As an imperative source of NPK fertilizer, the cake contains approximately 6.2% of Nitrogen(N), 2% Potassium(K), and 1.2% Phosphorus(P). In addition, the sesame oil cake is rich in calcium.
Advantages of Using Sesame Oil Cake
An effective fertilizer: Packed with essential macronutrients (nitrogen, potassium and phosphorus) and micronutrients (calcium, zinc, iron, manganese and magnesium), the sesame cake is a must-have fertilizer that stimulates faster growth in plants. As a slow release fertilizer, the results of blooming can be seen as fast as a month.
A source of calcium: The calcium released from the cake aids in the development of stronger plant cells, strengthening the new offshoots and stem. It boosts offshoot growth in perennial crops and helps prevent common plant problems due to the antibacterial properties.
As an effective pesticide: Sesame cake in the soil prevents root diseases caused by fungal infections. It has antimicrobial and anti viral properties that prevent spread of soil diseases. It also prevents infestations from nematodes.
How to Use
- Soak sesame cake in water for 6 hours for It to absorb water.
- Apply the residue to plants directly near the roots.
- The Water can also be used as foliar spray.
- To enhance growth and blooming, mustard cakes can be mixed with the potting soil directly in small amounts (10-20 grams) along with cocopeat, soil and composts.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹59 shipping cost.
All orchids ships for FREE. Please note that we might need up to 2-3 business days to properly dry and pack the plant and ship them.
Products will be shipped via DTDC, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.