THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- As the name suggests, a transplanter with a slim head design is made to help easy, safe transplantation of vegetables, flowers, perennials, annuals, bulbs and other small plants.
- An ergonomically constructed wooden handle gives a vintage touch while increasing grip strength. It is durable and can absorb shocks increasing hand comfort during usage.
- Light-weight and rust-resistant. Durable and could support long-lasting usage.
- The contours of the wooden handle and the extended narrow ends make it easier for digging holes around the root to carefully transplant the young saplings.
What is a Transplanter?
Seed2Plant transplanter with a slim head design is made to help easy, safe transplantation of vegetables, flowers, perennials, annuals, bulbs and other small plants. The Transplanter looks like an elongated trowel with the ends being longer and more suitable for digging deep around the roots of saplings and seedlings.
Importance of Transplanting
Transferring the seedling from the seed tray to a bigger pot is a part of a gardener’s routine. We start growing in the smaller tray to better moisture and temperature availability. When the seedlings start outgrowing the tray/ container size, we should take it as a cue to transfer.
An ergonomically constructed wooden handle gives a vintage touch while increasing grip strength. It is durable and can absorb shocks increasing hand comfort during usage.
Difference between a Trowel and a Transplanter
The Transplanter is similar to the garden trowel but with a longer, narrower blade. This allows you to dig precise holes for planting. The length of the blade comes into use while handling deeper roots.
Transplanting Young Saplings with a Transplanter
Transplanting is integral in any garden as it is required to move plants to more suitable plants. Spring is the right time to move growing seedlings into larger pots to facilitate a better environment to grow and flourish.
- Remove the plant from its pot. The narrow base of the tool makes it an efficient tool to transfer young saplings and seedlings. Fit the tool around the plant root cluster
- Inspect the roots carefully. If roots have grown completely around the soil, gently separate the roots apart. If the roots are concentrated/ crowded heavily at the bottom of the pot, loosen them gently before lifting.
- Place the plant in a prepared hole such that it sits rightly at the soil level. Till the soil with the same tool or a trowel, fork or weeder to loosen it.
- Firm the soil around the plant with your hands. Water well and aid the plant to settle firmly on the hole.
The transplanter is specifically useful to plant bulbs and annuals and perennial flowering plants. It is important to clean the tool after every use so that the presence of fungal infections and other microorganisms can be eliminated.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
It seems quite sturdy. And easy to use
The transplanter is a very handy tool, it is exactly the same as shown in the picture. The quality of the tool is very good. Sturdy and a must have tool for every garden.
Superior hand tools for gardening. Really Five Star Product
Its a must buy