Transplanter with Wooden Handle - Essential Gardening Tool
A narrow Edged Tool To Safely Transplant Young Saplings
- Regular price
- Regular price
- Sale price
THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Product Description - Transplanter with Wooden Handle - Essential Gardening Tool
- As the name suggests, a transplanter with a slim head design is made to help easy, safe transplantation of vegetables, flowers, perennials, annuals, bulbs and other small plants.
- An ergonomically constructed wooden handle gives a vintage touch while increasing grip strength. It is durable and can absorb shocks increasing hand comfort during usage.
- Light-weight and rust-resistant. Durable and could support long-lasting usage.
- The contours of the wooden handle and the extended narrow ends make it easier for digging holes around the root to carefully transplant the young saplings.
What is a Transplanter?
Seed2Plant transplanter with a slim head design is made to help easy, safe transplantation of vegetables, flowers, perennials, annuals, bulbs and other small plants. The Transplanter looks like an elongated trowel with the ends being longer and more suitable for digging deep around the roots of saplings and seedlings.
Importance of Transplanting
Transferring the seedling from the seed tray to a bigger pot is a part of a gardener’s routine. We start growing in the smaller tray to better moisture and temperature availability. When the seedlings start outgrowing the tray/ container size, we should take it as a cue to transfer.
An ergonomically constructed wooden handle gives a vintage touch while increasing grip strength. It is durable and can absorb shocks increasing hand comfort during usage.
Difference between a Trowel and a Transplanter
The Transplanter is similar to the garden trowel but with a longer, narrower blade. This allows you to dig precise holes for planting. The length of the blade comes into use while handling deeper roots.
Transplanting Young Saplings with a Transplanter
Transplanting is integral in any garden as it is required to move plants to more suitable plants. Spring is the right time to move growing seedlings into larger pots to facilitate a better environment to grow and flourish.
- Remove the plant from its pot. The narrow base of the tool makes it an efficient tool to transfer young saplings and seedlings. Fit the tool around the plant root cluster
- Inspect the roots carefully. If roots have grown completely around the soil, gently separate the roots apart. If the roots are concentrated/ crowded heavily at the bottom of the pot, loosen them gently before lifting.
- Place the plant in a prepared hole such that it sits rightly at the soil level. Till the soil with the same tool or a trowel, fork or weeder to loosen it.
- Firm the soil around the plant with your hands. Water well and aid the plant to settle firmly on the hole.
The transplanter is specifically useful to plant bulbs and annuals and perennial flowering plants. It is important to clean the tool after every use so that the presence of fungal infections and other microorganisms can be eliminated.
The transplanter was sent in a separate shipment and the tracking states that the transplanter has been delivered to you. Could you please confirm.
Good product.. Quality good..
It seems quite sturdy. And easy to use
The transplanter is a very handy tool, it is exactly the same as shown in the picture. The quality of the tool is very good. Sturdy and a must have tool for every garden.
Free delivery above ₹499
More you buy, more you save! 24 Hour dispatch and 5-7 days delivery.
Changed your mind about the purchase? We are just a text/call away.
Quick and Friendly Support
Our helpful and courteous staff can help you via chat or call.
All transactions done on Seed2Plant are encrypted and safe.