THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- The trowel is a handheld big gardening tool that is used to dig holes for planting, mix composts, fertilizers or other compounds and remove weeds.
- The trowel is an essential tool to transfer the plants to the pot. Young fragile seedlings need the support of tools like trowels to be safely transferred to bigger grow bags.
- The trowel looks like a handy shovel. It is specifically useful to plant bulbs and annuals and perennial plants.
- Trowels can also be employed to till the soil. Loosening up the soil is an important step to support the healthy growth of plants and facilitate moisture retention, healthy root growth and efficient nutrient absorption.
What is a Trowel?
A trowel is a gardening essential tool that has scoop-like tilted flat edges attached to a plastic handle. It is essentially a tiny shovel used to till the soil and work with smaller plants transplanting. They can be used to break up the compact soil and mix fertilizers. With a sturdy plastic handle, Seed2Plant trowels offer a better grip to efficiently execute many gardening functions.
How to Use a Trowel
The broad base of the trowel makes it an efficient tool to transfer young saplings and seedlings. Fit the trowel around the plant root cluster, carefully lifting the sapling before placing it in a bigger pot. It is specifically useful to plant bulbs and annuals and perennial plants.
Note: It is important to clean the trowel after every use so that the presence of fungal infections and other microorganisms can be eliminated.
2.Mixing and tilling
Another use of the trowel is to till the compact soil, mix fertilizers/ composts with garden soil. Every plant needs its dose of natural fertilizers, pesticides or fungicides to grow healthily. These fertilizers when added into the pot or around the plant root should be mixed well with the potting soil for efficient absorption by plants. Trowel comes to the use by helping mix the potting soil ingredients around the plant.
3.Dig holes and remove weeds
The shovel-like edges of the trowel make it an efficient tool for digging small holes in the garden. The use of the trowel is, however, restricted to the compactness of the soil. Digging holes in tight, compact soil will be harder with a trowel. The same applies to removing weed growth around healthy plants. The long slender blades of the trowel can be employed in removing smaller weeds. Long taproot weeds can be cleared with a trowel with the aid of another essential gardening tool, weeder.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
The transport facility was very poor. I placed the order on 01/06/2022 but I did not receive it till 23/06/2022 and not once but twice. All their products are very good except transport facilities
We will definitely work on improving our courier service.
The tool is very sturdy and we are using it for mixing the potting mix and manure. Looks very durable and very happy we have it for our garden!
Liked the product. It's good, sufficiently wide n strong
I am a beginner in gardening. So purchased this for the first time. It is looking awesome. And the quality is good too.
Thank you for this.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.