THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Include 5 times the available nitrogen, 7 times the available potassium, and 1½ time more calcium than found in very fertile topsoil.
- Aids in improving soil porosity, structure, drainage, aeration and water holding capacity.
- It Improves soil texture and neutralizes pH, thus preventing soil erosion.
- Promote plant growth and instill the early growth of shoots and leaves. Useful micronutrients and macronutrients like auxins stimulate plant cell elongation.
- Promotes soil microbial activities and prevents pests, fungal and bacterial attacks.
Vermicomposting is the process of converting organic soil debris into worm castings using earthworms. The worm castings are imperative to augment the fertility of the soil. The earthworm castings contain high amounts of nitrogen, potassium, phosphorus, magnesium, and calcium.
Worm Casting Advantages
Earthworms benefit by curbing the C: N (Carbon: Nitrogen) framework in the soil and facilitate the growth of useful microorganisms. Reducing carbon content will create a favorable condition for microbial activities, improving the geophysical soil properties.
The worm castings include 5 times the available nitrogen, 7 times the available potassium, and 1 ½ time more calcium than found in very fertile topsoil.
Preparation of Seed2Plant Vermicompost
Seed2Plant vermicompost is prepared from leaf litters, agriculture waste, biodegradable house and rural waste, weed biomass, vegetable waste and crop residues. Vermicomposting is one of the most suitable organic farming procedures. As a natural organic fertilizer, mixing vermicompost with potting soil improves the water holding capacity of the soil. The organic fertilizer is prepared using earthworms, which converts the inbound complex organic compounds into simpler manure for plants to easily absorb. Adequate bedding, moisture, temperature and aeration is ensured during the vermicompost preparation.
Vermicompost as a Compost and Fertilizer
Seed2Plant vermicompost contains: 2-3% nitrogen, 1.55-2.25% phosphorus and 1.85-2.25% potassium (NPK). NPK is essential to boost plant growth, improve root health, instill early blooming and improve strength. Vermicompost is also rich in hummus and other beneficial microbes that increase the number of nitrogen-fixing bacteria in the soil. Vermicompost also promotes actinomycetes in the soil, which aids in creating plant growth hormone Indole-3-acetic acid. In addition, actinomycete is a biopesticide, anti-fungal agent and biocorrosion agent.
How to Use
- Mix with potting mix while planting.
- Apply vermicompost as fertilizer in terrace gardening after rain.
- The dosage of applying vermicompost depends on the crops. For the home garden, an equal portion of vermicompost and soil is mixed along with manure. 100-200 grams per pot is the ideal dosage of vermicompost for potted plants
- For fruit crops apply 5 kg of vermicompost in the soil per plant in the planted site.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Hello Team, both these products are awesome 👌👏
My rose plant and Curry Leaves Plant had slowed down its growth but after putting a little cow manure and vermipost my plants started growing fast. New leaves have started growing. Thank you 😊
After adding the vermicompost,all the plants started to give results in the form of new leaves and flowers,now waiting for the flowers to bear fruits.
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.