THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-Germination tested on September, 2022
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
Bullet chilli are easy to grow in pots in a greenhouse or, after starting indoors, in a warm sunny spot outdoors. It contains antioxidant vitamins A and C, which help the body catch invasive pathogens and can help improve the immune system overall. Capsaicin, a chemical compound that causes the brain to perceive heat or spice and has anti-inflammatory effects, is also found in peppers.
Benefits/uses of chilli
- Bullet chilli seeds can protect the body from toxic substances and disease seeds by acting as antioxidants.
- Vitamin C, vitamin E, vitamin K, phytosterol, beta-carotene, and beta-cryptoxanthin are some of the antioxidants found in bullet chilli.
- Bullet chilli consumption lowers the risk of cancer and eliminates free radicals from the body.
- Bullet chilli seeds can aid in the relief of digestive issues and the smoothing of the body's digestive system.
- The next advantage of bullet chilli seeds is that they help to prevent cancer from spreading.
- Bullet chilli seeds contain the compound capsaicin, which has the ability to remove cancer-causing agents and prevent cancer from spreading across the body.
- It is beneficial for reducing cholesterol levels because they contain phytosterol, which serves as a healthy fat for our bodies.
- Bullet chilli contains capsaicin, which increases body temperature and heart rate, speeds up metabolism and helping the body burn calories faster and aids in sweat production, and relieves the flu.
- Bullet chilli has been shown to help with headaches, migraines, and sinusitis due to capsaicin's ability to stabilize the neuropeptide substance, a precursor of migraine.
Specifications of bullet chilli seeds
Easy to grow
2 to 3 times a week
5 to 6 hours daily
No. of seeds
Planting and care for bullet chilli
Sowing bullet chilli seeds
Bullet chilli seeds are relatively easy to germinate, and their primary requirement is heated at first. Locate the seed tray in a warm location, such as on top of the refrigerator or in the airing cupboard. Moisture aids seed germination by softening the pods from which the seeds sprout. Pre-soaking the seeds in warm water before planting them in compost will help the germination process go faster. Seeds can be planted directly into individual grow bags, but a seed tray allows you to plant more in a smaller area. 3/4 fill the tray with fine compost (sieved if possible). Then, in straight lines, position the seeds, leaving around 5cm between them. After that, sieve another 3-5mm of compost over the top. If you're growing more than one variety, make sure to mark the seeds. Place the tray in a warm place with a cover on it. It could take time between a few days to a few weeks for the seeds to sprout.
Move your bullet chilli plant seedlings to a larger area once they've grown to around 2 inches (5 cm) tall and have 5-6 leaves. It will prevent their roots from being constricted. Remove them from the tray with care. To prevent the compost from falling apart during the move, water the seedlings before removing them. Fill a grow bag with compost and A2 Desi Cow Panchagavya Organic Growth Promoter that is approximately 7 cm in diameter. Lightly water the compost and dig a well in the middle. Fill the space with compost and gently put a seedling in it. Move your bullet chilli plant to larger grow bags as it grows.
Growing bullet chilli
Fill a larger grow bag halfway with compost, then build a well in the middle. Gently dig out the plant and position it in the larger grow bag, leaving a large clump of compost around its roots to cover it. To get sunlight, place your potted bullet chilli plant near a window or outside, but remember to put it back inside if the temperature drops. The rate and size of the plant's growth are directly proportional to the amount of light it receives. Keep the plant in a suitable sunny spot in your terrace garden that receives at least 6-8 hours of sunlight. Bullet chilli plants should be spaced at least 18 inches (45 cm) apart from other plants to ensure adequate growth. Locate the plant in the hole and fill the gap with an even mixture of soil and compost. Water your bullet chilli plant every day if you live in a hot, sunny environment. Make sure the soil is wet and not swampy to avoid over-watering. Every two weeks, feed your plants with a general-purpose liquid-like Organic Humic Acid (Growth Promoter), Fish Amino Acid 100% Organic Concentrated - Growth Promoter, or Seaweed Extract Liquid Growth Promoter.
Harvesting bullet chilli
After transplantation, harvesting can be made for 75 days. The first two primary picks yield red berries, but the later picks must follow them to yield ripe ones. The color of the bullet chilies does not begin to change until the seeds have fully grown inside. Harvest scissors are the perfect tool for cutting bullet chillies. It should be narrow in the front to make it easier to navigate the branches. Separate the stem in the first third, leaving two-thirds of the pod intact.
Precautions while growing bullet chilli
- Make sure there's plenty of light and water.
- They are warm-weather plants that protect them from the cold.
- Fruit that is exposed to direct sunlight may become discolored on the exposed surface.
- You can either relocate the pot to a different location at noon or place it near other plants to provide shade.
- They are tough, but they must be protected from strong winds, rain, and hail.
- Remove any weeds that have grown up around the bullet chilli plant.
- High temperatures and wind damage flowers.
Common Problems affecting bullet chilli plants and solutions
Pepper leaf spot is a bacterial plant illness that can be found all over the world. Rainy, humid, and warm weather are the most common. These are the conditions under which the bacteria can propagate the most quickly. Because leaf spot is a bacteria, it can be transferred through contact, seeds, or soil. To avoid splashing dirt on the leaves or cross-contamination, use clean soil and watering procedures.
Remove any plant areas that exhibit leaf spot evidence, just as you would with virus-infected pepper plants. Pepper plants with the proper nutrients may combat germs. To assist and to prevent the spread of the disease, apply a copper-based fungicide as a foliar spray during the early morning or late evening.
Mosaic virus is another prevalent problem with pepper plants. The mosaic virus comes in various forms, and once a plant is infected, it cannot be cured. Mosaic viruses can be seed-borne or soil-borne and are spread by sap-sucking insects such as aphids. It can be spread by contact with infected plants and are most problematic in dry weather. Use bio pest control for better performance.
Viruses do not have any effective treatments. Remove the pepper plants from the garden and destroy them if feasible if the mosaic virus is suspected. Use a ground cover, or at the very least use a weeding hoe to keep the weeds at bay. Before and after gardening, always wash your hands. Viral infections can be transferred from one plant to another using your hands.
No. of Bullet Chilly Seeds - 150+
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
Just put few types seeds, few of the sprouted. Excellent result in long beans red & Red okra long. Grapes chilli just started few chillies 👌.
I was waiting to share the feedback, once the seeds got germinated. Waiting for the harvesting time. Thanks to seed2plant. Trusted and genuine products. This is my genuine feedback.
best quality seeds
Organic Bullet Chilly Seeds - Open Pollinated