THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
This product can be used for all vegetable and flowering plants and agricultural crops.
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
- Trichoderma Viride is a fungus, which is employed as a bio fungicide.
- As an active fungal growth preventer and destroyer, the bio fungicide can be used to protect all plant types like ornamental plants, vegetables, fruits, cotton, oilseeds, pulses, turmeric.
- It is effective for seed and soil treatment as it suppresses the growth of many disease-causing pathogens.
- An easy to use fungicide for terrace/ home gardens. 100% organic bio fungicide that causes no harm to soil, plants, humans and pets.
- Trichoderma enhances the soil ecosystem by reclaiming adverse effects of pollution and chemicals on soil. It helps solubilize the inorganic phosphorus in the soil enabling easy absorption by plants.
Importance of Fungicide
Fungicides are essential to prevent the growth of fungal spores and fungal growth over plant surfaces. Fungal attacks are unavoidable as plant surfaces and garden areas are moist. At many times, overwatering leads to fungal growth. As a form of pesticides, fungicides could prevent fungal damages of all forms like rusts, blights and mildews. It is important to schedule the spraying of fungicide to plants to protect leaves, fruits and vegetables even during storage. They are also essential to save ornamental plants, flowering plants, trees and grasses from fungal attacks.
Why choose Trichoderma Viride?
Trichoderma Viride, when sprayed regularly, will protect against many soil-borne pathogens and diseases. It is widely used in nursery beds for seed and soil treatment. When used infield, the bio fungicide fights diseases by parasitism and antibiosis, causing detrimental effects on the affecting pathogen. In addition, the fungicide also decomposes soil wastes, organic farm wastes. It also solubilizes insoluble phosphorus components in the soil making it easily available for plant absorption. Thus, in addition to being a bio fungicide, Trichoderma enhances the soil ecosystem by reclaiming adverse effects on soil. By enhancing soil structure, Trichoderma Viride helps the plants fight drought thus improving growth and resistance.
For better results, Trichoderma should be incorporated with composts/ manures/ biofertilizers.
Benefits of Trichoderma Viride
- Excellent bio-fungicide.
- Superior protection against several soil-borne/seed home pathogens.
- Increases the plants' growth and vigour as well as the fungicide built resistance in plants to drought and diseases.
How to Use Trichoderma Viride
- Mix 7-10 g in 1L of water and apply to the soil.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
I have used this product for few plants. I am an amateur Gardner and therefore sharing my experience only. Leaves becoming yellow have reduced. Plants which had to be pruned and transplanted, have produced green leaves and flowers. This includes Hibiscus and Petunia! There must be some ingredients that are supporting these improvements. I would generally recommend to encourage buying such products for improvements in soil and plant from seeds2plant. They are doing a good job. Good luck.
Their supply chain Arrangement with shiprocket and Delhivery is a big cause of concern. The products being natural and delicate, these partner services is likely to damage the efforts seeds2plant is taking otherwise.
Thank you very much for the detailed feedback. We'll discuss with our courier partners to make sure that the parcels reach safely.
I had started using this for a few of my plants including an almost dead Hibiscus. To my surprise, the hibiscus has developed very healthy leaves and there is a bud for flowering. I encourage committed gardeners to use Seed 2 Plant products. This company looks very committed to client satisfaction. Attached photo
I have recieved ordered products on time... With good packaging.. Thank you for your service
Very good results