THIS PRODUCT IS PROUDLY MADE IN INDIA
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
THIS ITEM SHIPS FOR FREE
Free Shipping Above Rs.999/-
Quick 24 Hour Dispatch
Free Shipping for all orders above ₹999. Delivery in 5 to 7 business days
How to Use Waste Decomposer?
- Mix 2 KG jaggery and contents of the waste decomposer bottle (30ml) with 200 litres of water it in a plastic drum.
- Mix it properly with a wooden stick for uniform distribution of waste decomposer in a drum. Avoid direct contact with hands.
- Cover the drum properly with a paper or cardboard and stir it well once or twice every day. After 5 days the solution of drum turns into a creamy texture.
- This solution can now be directly applied to the plant 0.5 litre per plant and can also be used as foliar spray.
How it Helps
- An efficient natural solution to increase soil fertility and lessen soil degradation.
- Increases the availability of essential micronutrients to the plants
- Efficient for seed treatment - results in early uniform germination 98% of the time.
- Improves the geotechnical variables of the soil like dry density, porosity, bulk density and infiltration properties.
- The bottle comes with a shelf life of 3 years
A Substitute for Harmful Chemicals
An efficient natural solution to increase soil fertility and lessen soil degradation. The waste decomposer could effectively eliminate 90% of pests, fungus and bacterial plant diseases. Diluting waste decomposer in a 1:2 ratio with water makes a foliar spray that acts as a potent biopesticide, working effectively with different crops.
Waste decomposer is a single substitute for chemical fertilisers and pesticides reducing the use of harmful chemical compounds like urea, di-ammonium phosphate (DAP) and Muriate of Potash (MOP).
Improves Organic Carbon
Cow dung improves the organic carbon content of the soil - increasing the availability of essential micronutrients to the plants. Organic carbon activates essential microorganisms like the nitrogen-fixing Azotobacter, which will increase the fixation of atmospheric nitrogen into the soil. An increase in nitrogen will improve soil fertility, aeration properties and porosity.
Biofertilizer and Biopesticide
Cow dung as manure, bio fertiliser, biopesticide and pest-repellent can prevent soil-borne plant diseases, bacterial and fungal diseases, nutrition deficiency by controlling the growth of unnecessary microorganisms in the soil. The beneficial microorganisms hydrolyse the organic and inorganic insoluble phosphorus compounds enabling the formation of easily absorbable phosphate compounds. The use of cow dung eliminates the need for harmful soil degrading chemical phosphate-based fertilisers.
Efficient for seed treatment. Applying waste decomposer before the emergence of seedling results in early uniform germination 98% of the time. Enables In-Situ Composting of Crop Residue, preventing stubble burning and subsequent air pollution. Cow dung enables the decomposition of most of the plant residues returning some nutrients into the soil.
The manure brings benefits to the topmost layer of the soil by glueing the soil organic matter together lessening wind erosion effects. Cow dung maintains soil PH levels binding the loosely held topsoil layer. In the case of clay soils where there are frequent water logging problems, cow dung augments porosity and acts as the water retention career.
Cow dung largely improves the geotechnical variables of the soil like dry density, porosity, bulk density and infiltration properties. The property of cow dung to attract earthworms increases soil fertility as water excretion from earthworms provides beneficial soil micronutrients.
Prevents soil degradation. Varying pH levels affect soil degradation making it acidic, alkaline or saline in nature, application of cow dung will improve the organic matter in the soil regulating the soil pH. When applied to acidic soil, cow dung increases pH. When applied to alkaline soil cow dung decreases pH. Application of cow dung at appropriate rates will adjust pH to favourable rates of 6.5 to 7, balancing the physicochemical properties of the soil.
The bottle comes with a shelf life of 3 years. Kindly restrain from mixing the organic manure with chemical fertilisers or pesticides. Apply 1000 litres of waste decomposer per acre of land to notice favourable physical, chemical, and geotechnical changes in the soil.
All grow bags from Seed 2 Plant have a 5 years replacement guarantee. Yes, you heard that right. We are 100% sure about the quality of our grow bags that we offer no questions asked 5 years replacement guarantee.
If one of our grow bags got damaged under normal use within a 5 years period, you can contact us at email@example.com and ship the damaged grow bag. We'll replace the grow bag and the shipping cost will be refunded too.
How are we sure that our grow bags will last 5 years?
- Our grow bags are made of thick 220 gsm HDPE material.
- All our grow bags are UV treated, which means even exposed to strong sun rays, will not damage the product.
- Our stitching is unmatched. We make sure that each grow bags undergoes strict QA process before being sent to you.
All orders placed will be shipped within 24 hours (except on Sundays). Orders placed before 12pm will be shipped the same day.
Shipping is free for all orders above ₹999
Orders below ₹999 will incur a modest ₹69 shipping cost.
Products will be shipped via BlueDart, Delhivery or India Post and will be delivered within 5-7 business days.
COD is available PAN India for orders above ₹499 and only for selected non-perishable products. Extra COD charge will apply.
This product is best for Farmers
Received the product. I will update once I will use it on my plants